Work for a family owned and operated, fast growing company in the Ann Arbor area . Golden Limousine has long been a leading name in transportation. We are looking for motivated, professional chauffeurs to join our team. Experienced individuals who are focused on delivering top notch customer service with the utmost safety should apply. Duties outlined below.
- Provide Safe Operation of Vehicles, Complying with All Motor Vehicle Regulations and Traffic Laws.
- Provide Timely Pick-up and Drop-off of our Valued Customers.
- Maintain Appearance of Vehicles While on Duty.
- Display and Maintain a Professional, Personal Appearance.
- Communicate with Dispatchers and Sales team to Promote and Maintain Customer satisfaction.
- Use Company Provided Smartphone or Tablet While on Duty to Communicate and Provide Real-time Status Updates
- Use Personal Phone and Apps for Timekeeping and Self-Serve HR functions
- Participate in Paid Department Meetings and Training Both Virtually and In-Person
- Follow guidelines to Sanitize and Clean Vehicles at the Beginning, During, and End of Shift to Mitigate the Transmission of Communicable Diseases
- Protect, Transmit, and File Reports and Receipts for Shift Assignments
- Valid Chauffeur's Driver’s License and DOT Medical Card
- Driving Record With 2 Points or Less
- Clean Background Check: No Violent or Sexual Misconduct Felony
- Punctual and Reliable Attendance and Effective Time Management Skills
- Ability to Pass 10 Panel Drug test, Including Marijuana
- A CDL License or Ability to Obtain One
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Industry Background and Experience