Work for a family owned and operated, fast growing company in the Ann Arbor area. Golden Limousine has long been a leading name in transportation. We are looking for a motivated master technician to maintain our fleet. Vehicles include automotive, mini- bus, and motor coach.
**Golden Limousine is proud to partner with MCI to help mechanic technicians become master motor coach mechanics. This is a four year program that will take you from technician to mechanic free of charge to you. Ready to turn your job into a career? Apply Here**
Location: Milan, MI
Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non- Exempt
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Fleet Maintenance
Automobile/Large Vehicle Mechanic Job Responsibilities:
Assists Fleet Manager with maintaining service operations by inspecting and maintaining all vehicles. Experienced with Diesel engines, Cummins engines, and Allison transmissions would be a Preventative Maintenance is a critical component of service.
Mechanic Technician Automobile/Diesel Job Duties: Assist with-
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Performs routine inspections to satisfy regulations for DOT & OSHA, including safety latches and hatches, fire extinguishers, etc.
- Operate vehicles and equipment to aid in diagnostics; pick up and deliver vehicles and parts.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Clean and maintain the garage area and equipment.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Self-starter mentality required.
- There may be other duties you are assigned or asked to assist with as needed
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to Pass Background Check
- Ability to Pass 10 panel drug test, including marijuana
-Valid Driver's license with clean driving record
-Heavy Duty Truck Brake Certification through ASE
Healthcare packages including health and dental with 50% premium match
Accrued Vacation Time